I can not believe that Jameson is almost ONE! In 2 weeks, we will celebrate one of the most important milestones in a child’s life. Exciting!!! But, I am sad that my baby is almost not a baby anymore. Where has the time gone?
11 1/2 Months
- Has been on a baby food strike- will only eat snacks or things he can pick up himself. “I can do it myself” is the look he gives us
- Bath time is now in the “big boy bath”
- His puppies are his favorite walking stuffed animals
- Can maneuver his walker like nobody’s business, even puts his arm on the back of the seat when backing up! This cracks me up
- Weighs 21 lbs
- Loves Peek-a-Boo (who doesn’t)
- Can stand against furniture on his own (with us close by)
- Is obsessed with trying to learn to walk
- If you don’t assist him in his walking for hours and hours, he gets really upset. ( I am going to need a chiropractor soon)
- Crawling is old news, but still crawls all through the house when we take a break from walking
- Prosthesis continue to be worn on a daily schedule.
- And we are looking forward to receiving his Myos at 18 months!