Well, tomorrow anyway!
Jameson at 10 months
Has 6 teeth! Wow and they are sharp
- Loves to use those teeth to bite ANYTHING, including me
- Is crawling (in his own baby turtle way) and is very quick
- Kicks his feet like crazy, will be fun to see him in the pool this summer!
- Wants to play with anything he is not supposed to
- Favorite non-toys: jewelry, strings on your sweatshirt, Tupperware
- Loves his doggies, he giggles non stop when he pets them with his feet!
- Weighs 20 lbs and is 2’5″ tall
- Wears his prosthesis everyday about 3x a day
- Flew in an airplane for the first time last week!
- Sleeps through the night finally. Well, he has since about 7 months, but it is worth mentioning!
- Eats crackers and snacks all by himself, still trying to figure out how to help him use the spoon though
- Loves all kinds of food (thank goodness we don’t have a picky eater) yay!
- Has a real fascination with ducks or yellow birds. He lights up and squeals when he sees them, it’s quite funny
- Favorite song we sing to him: “Rubber Ducky”
- Takes 2 naps a day (I will be sad when he gives those up)
- Still loves stroller and baby backpack rides
- We think he may be left-”handed” which is weird to me for some reason, maybe because no one else is:) But very cool indeed!
- Words: Dada, mama, dog dog (I think) and a whole lot of some other language that sounds kinda like Russian.
- Smiles all the time, Jameson is a very happy little guy!